I’ve definitely got sunshine on a cloudy day! Lots of thanks to Sophia @ SOPHIAAXO for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award xo. As she wrote, this is an award given to bloggers who exude creativity, positivity and inspiration. I can honestly say I’m so excited to be considered.
- Thank your nominator and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate another 11 blogs and write a set of 11 questions for them to answer
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your blog.
(short answers are the underlined bits)
If you could be famous, what would it be for?
Honestly, I have way too much anxiety to ever want to actually be famous. But, if I somehow fell into fame, I would want it to be for acts of kindness or my writing. Maybe, even for the very reason I’ve been nominated for this award. I’d love to be known for an inspirational, creative, positive and fun blog.
If you had a chance for a ‘do-over’ in life, what would you do differently?
This is something I’ve been thinking about for a while. I think at this moment, I would choose a different major to study at college. I graduated in 2015 with a Bachelor’s in Communication and Media Arts, which I did enjoy and am generally interested in. However, I haven’t had the opportunity to put my degree to work professionally as of yet. I occasionally play the “what if” game in my head.
What are you afraid of?
I’m afraid of losing the people I love.
If you could be an object or an animal, what would you be and why?
I have three (really, four) types of animals in mind: I would either be a cute, little kitten because I love how innocent and carefree they are or a harp seal/sea lion or sea turtle because I’m obsessed with marine animals (these are so adorable) and I would love the opportunity to explore the ocean.
Do you have a Netflix account?
Yes, I do. I feel I don’t take advantage of that fact, however. I need to begin binge-watching everything!
Tea or coffee?
Please don’t be offended! I’d choose neither;I don’t drink any of them. I would pick water over anything. I find it so refreshing.
I’m torn between two. Can I cheat and pick both? I love the cozy feeling Autumn brings and adore the fresh start Spring gives.
How would your friends describe you?
Oh, I feel awkward answering questions like this… I believe I would be described as quiet, smart (cringe), but a little spicy at times haha.
What do you do when you are bored?
More often than not, I’m watching YouTube videos. I can spend hours! I also enjoy reading books and blogs, cuddling with my cats and watching TV shows. I don’t really get bored, honestly.
Name 3 things you find beautiful.
- Kindness and love people give unconditionally
- Nature (flowers, trees, oceans, etc.)
- A baby’s genuine smile/laugh
What is your favourite quote?
I recently answered this question here, but I will choose another quote by R.M. Drake to answer this question:
“let her conquer her own heart
and let her lose
whatever doubt she holds,
to rise anew
like rioting wild flower
all over again.”
It’s time for the tagging portion! I nominate: Bookneeders, The Book Goddess, Book Princess Reviews, Its Alicia Parry, TheCuratedLab, Ocotillos & Magnolias, Ramona Crisstea, Chelsea Fore, Chronicles Of An Urban Biharan, The Unabridged Sass, and Currently, Lately.
Here are my questions:
- If you were a Disney/Pixar character, which one would you be and why?
- If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- What superpower do you desire the most?
- Do you have pets? (What kind? What are their names?)
- What is your pet peeve?
- What are your summer wardrobe staples?
- Which view do you prefer: the ocean or the mountains?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Who/What is your spirit animal?
- Are you a morning person or night owl?
- What’s your favorite time of day?